Candela is a global company that develops and manufactures aesthetic products, services with three primary global business units focused on hair removal and pigment clearance, vascular, and skin resurfacing products that are sold primarily to plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and medical spas. Candela’s focus is on their customers’ success by building on the strength of Candela’s brands, the technology behind its products, and the company’s high-quality engineering and product development organization.
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for the development and delivery of sales enablement tools, programs, and processes, to support activities essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, reporting, pipeline and opportunity lifecycle management, forecasting, sales process optimization, training/knowledge development, process governance, sales compensation support, and sales performance measures management.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for on-boarding the Sales Team, including create SF.com user, set-up territory alignment, create SF.com training materials and conduct in-person and virtual Salesforce.com training.
- Maintain the sales team roster.
- Manage demo equipment assignment and perform analysis to ensure the expense is minimal.
- Update sales quota in SF.com, maintain SF.com opportunities and conduct pipeline reviews.
- Build reports and dashboards in SF.com to support the sales team and provide information to the sales management.
- Create quarterly promotions for the sales team, obtain ELT approvals, execute rollout, and calculate commission payout for the promotions if applicable
- Work with the IT department to evaluate system solutions, enhancement prioritization and guarantee that the implementation of sales strategies and approaches is optimized and meets the needs
- Initiate and support development and rollout of new applications and sales tools.
- Maintain Purchase Agreement templates and price books in SF.com.
- Coordinate the review of legal documents such as Terms & Conditions and communicate information pertaining to the documents to all interested internal and external parties.
- Manage the refurbished/CPO equipment pool.
- Manage van fleet: van assignment, maintenance review, replacement.
- Complete additional tasks and projects as assigned.
- Must be a strong communicator, and work effectively with a wide variety of people, including customers, vendors, co-workers, and company management.
- Must have excellent computer and IT skills and be able to seamlessly operate on multiple platforms to accomplish the daily management of information.
- Demonstrate leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated, must have an ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks and meet tight deadlines, must have a positive can-do attitude.
- A working knowledge of ERP systems, Oracle would be ideal and a strong background in Microsoft software is a must.
- Advanced experience with CRM and relevant tools, preferably Salesforce.com
- Superior analytical skills and ability to drive change towards achieving improved business results.
- High energy and comfort working in a fast-paced, global company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field.
This job description is not all inclusive and is intended to capture most of the job functions. Special projects and other tasks may be required by management.
Candela Corporation is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.