Provides administrative support to the compliance monitoring & sanction team:
- Schedule meetings, prepare minutes of compliance committees,
- Notify committee’s decisions to the relevant stakeholders;
- Ensure follow-up of committee’s decisions
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, scanning etc.
- Prepare specific compliance reporting
- Draft and prepare compliance memos as well as flow-charts
Second level of control of High Risk Transactions alerts under AMLperspective:
- Review of RM explanations on AML Alerts declarations ;
- Evaluating plausibility of information and eventual supportive documentation;
- Definition of corrective measures if required;
- Eventual clarification procedure according to art 6 AML Law.
Second level of control of transactions under national and international sanctions or embargoes:
- Support to Operations in identification of persons or entities under the scope of CH / UFAC / UN and EU sanctions in SWIFT or SIC messages;
- Second level of control on Stelink hit reports;
- Checking updates on Swiss sanctions lists;
- Uploading of sanctions lists on a weekly basis.
Management of blocked accounts:
- Management of daily operations on blocked accounts;
- Consider decision on unblocking accounts / transactions;
Periodical review of blockages’ reasons and necessity.
- Others AML controls and monitoring;
- Support to Group Compliance and PB on AML and sanctions matters.