Candela Medical is looking for an Inventory Specialist to join our Supply Chain EMEA team. The Inventory Specialist takes direction from Supply Chain Manager and is responsible for daily warehousing activities at our warehouse in Spain and the correct Inventory Movements in our systems. S/he will be responsible for resolving issues with order preparation, order reception, stock movements and stock adjustments within the Spain warehouse and the warehouses in other EMEA subsidiaries.
- Physical Reception of Inbound Shipments
- Physical Preparation of Outbound Shipments
- Prepare the incoming/outgoing shipments
- Ensure export shipments are picked up in timely manners
- Preparation of Shipping Documentation
- Physical Inventory Counts
- Prepare and Coordinate Physical Inventory Counts in other Subsidiaries
- Do the Inventory Counts in the Spain Warehouse
- Keep record of shipments in conjunction with reviewing AWB’s for discrepancies
- Support Subsidiaries with Inbound/Outbound Issues
- Do needed stock movements in our Oracle System
- Assist with month-end and quarter-end closing.
- Tracking of DEMO Systems
- Preparation and organization of DEMO System Shipments to our customers and back to our warehouse
- Issue resolution for Inbound/Outbound Shipments
- Responsible for accurate stock level of our Repair Center in Madrid Warehouse
- Report discrepancies related to all operations related with warehousing.
- Work with various internal and external parties
- Partner closely with our 3PL on process improvements and dispositioning of damaged and nonconforming product.
- 5+ years’ experience in warehousing operations
- Good organizational skills and the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple warehouse activities simultaneously
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively and work in a team environment to produce quality work and meet strict deadlines
- Be willing and able to function in a solutions-oriented environment, with both internal and external client expectations that need to be met
- User Level of Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of ORACLE and Stock Movements
- English Language skills (minimum B2 level)
- Freight Forwarding, warehousing experience preferred