Candela is recognized globally for its innovative energy-based technologies that change lives. Our new brand embodies our continued commitment to innovating medical aesthetic treatment solutions based on solid science and effective outcomes. We aspire to provide the highest levels of clinical, technical, and customer support and continue to build on the longstanding partnerships of trust we’ve established with physicians, their practices, and the patients they treat.
Install/remove/repair/upgrade and perform preventative maintenance with a high level of skill, detail, and account management. This is a 100% traveling position within the Seattle area. The FSE may be gone from their home base up to 5 days per week with both in and out of territory service calls.
- Proficiency in laser technology.
- Maintains an average repeat call rate of 5 % or less.
- Takes a leading role in account management. Initiates contact with inactive accounts to generate new service business.
- Responsible for all daily logistical matters and departmental tasks as assigned.
- Maintains personal inventory location with 5 % variance.
- Responsible for providing field support on Candela equipment in and out of an assigned territory.
- Maintains a high level of White Glove Service and Customer Interaction.
- Focus on precise and detailed Service Reporting.
- Provide field support on Candela equipment including installs, repairs, upgrades, preventive maintenance, workshop/show support and removal of equipment.
- 100% traveling position. The FSE may be gone from their home base up to 5 days per week with both in and out of territory service calls.
- Weekend work required to support trade shows, workshops, and customer repairs. Must be able to travel on Sunday night for an early Monday service call as required.
- Responsible to provide a high level of communication to Dispatching, their Regional Manager and customers.
- Focus of this position is to attain a high level of performance in customer service, repair work and a strong focus on developing account management skills.
- This position requires a minimum of 5-8 years of experience in a service rep position
- A.S. degree in electronics or equivalent, combined with the above experience level
- Biomedical/laser preferred
- Team player, proficient in reading and interpreting schematics.
- Good customer service background
- Extensive travel required
Candela Corporation is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.