The Clinical Trainer focuses on training both external clients and internal team members to support North America sales and marketing business growth plans.
Candela is recognized globally for its innovative energy-based technologies that change lives. Our new brand embodies our continued commitment to innovating medical aesthetic treatment solutions based on solid science and effective outcomes. We aspire to provide the highest levels of clinical, technical, and customer support and continue to build on the longstanding partnerships of trust we’ve established with physicians, their practices, and the patients they treat.
· Provide onsite training and support to Candela Corporation clients as well as other key members of the multidisciplinary team.
· Develop and administer training programs and ultimately demonstrate and participate in practical procedures as required.
· Support the medical and aesthetic industry through best practice techniques and functionalities of all Candela devices.
· Perform necessary Salesforce documentation including training attendee details.
· Issue training certificates to attendees accordingly.
· Keep up to date with the clinical studies, white papers and clinical bulletins and educate clients based upon data.
· Advise clients and internal staff on products / treatment parameters.
· Represent Candela at conferences, trade shows, seminars and workshops in North America.
· Maintain expense reports through Concur in a timely manner.
The following skills are preferred for a successful application:
· Previous experience with laser and/or IPL devices.
· Previous clinical training experience.
· Exceptional communication skills.
· Excellent proficiency in writing and delivering education / training programs.
· Commitment to professionalism and continuous improvement.
· High levels of initiative and organizational skills.
· Desire to learn and be an integral team member.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Must hold a current unrestricted driver’s license.
The following skills are preferred but not essential for a successful application:
· Registered Nurse
· Previous experience using Syneron or Candela devices
This job description is not all inclusive and is intended to capture a majority of the job functions. Special projects and other tasks may be required by management.
Candela Corporation is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.