The ServiceMax / Salesforce Senior Solution Lead will assist in the cross functional analysis and design of strategic projects across the service and sales domains, including customer facing, at Candela Medical. This role is remote.
Essential Job Functions
Facilitate initiatives around scoping new initiatives.
o Conduct stakeholder interviews and requirement sessions to capture business requirements, data discovery and targeted analysis.
o Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of ServiceMax and Salesforce solutions.
o Collaborate with business partners in backlog grooming and prioritization.
· Review as-is and determine to-be best practices.
· Work collaboratively with business teams and development teams to design solutions that meet business requirements and align with overall Candela strategy.
· Review solution design and third-party packages with InfoSec team to protect information and mitigate security risks.
· Effectively schedule, interact, and lead meetings with all levels of participants, including technical resources, project team members, business stakeholders, and executives.
· Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that encourages productive interactions with business, co-workers, and supervisors.
· Manage the Salesforce and ServiceMax capability roadmap and ensure the roadmap is directly aligned with the commercial business strategy.
• 4-5 years of experience using ServiceMax and/or Salesforce to develop business solutions.
• Extensive experience analysis and process designs
• Experience documenting user stories and creating detailed as-is and to-be processes and data flows.
• Experience leveraging and configuring ServiceMax and/or Salesforce and AppExchange products to develop solutions.
• Prefer experience with ERP integrations, specifically Oracle Fusion Cloud.
• Experience leveraging change control and end to end test cycles to ensure we are delivering stable and effective solutions.
• Detail-oriented with a proven history as a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent verbal presentation and written communication skills with ability to present to all levels of the organization.
• Results Oriented with excellent problem-solving, analytical, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
• Ability to collaborate with others and understand how individual actions impact the team’s/organization’s vision and goals.
• Admin level Salesforce certifications and hands on experience are recommended.
Candela Corporation is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.