The Clinical Trainer focuses on training both external clients and internal team members to support North America sales and marketing business growth plans.
· Provide onsite training and support to Candela Corporation clients as well as other key members of the multidisciplinary team.
· Develop and administer training programs and ultimately demonstrate and participate in practical procedures as required.
· Support the medical and aesthetic industry through best practice techniques and functionalities of all Candela devices.
· Perform necessary Salesforce documentation including training attendee details.
· Issue training certificates to attendees accordingly.
· Keep up to date with the clinical studies, white papers and clinical bulletins and educate clients based upon data.
· Advise clients and internal staff on products / treatment parameters.
· Represent Candela at conferences, trade shows, seminars and workshops in North America.
· Maintain expense reports through Concur in a timely manner.
The following skills are preferred for a successful application:
· Previous experience with laser and/or IPL devices.
· Previous clinical training experience.
· Exceptional communication skills.
· Excellent proficiency in writing and delivering education / training programs.
· Commitment to professionalism and continuous improvement.
· High levels of initiative and organizational skills.
· Desire to learn and be an integral team member.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Must hold a current unrestricted driver’s license.
The following skills are preferred but not essential for a successful application:
· Registered Nurse
· Previous experience using Syneron or Candela devices