Candela is a global company that develops and manufactures aesthetic products, services with three primary global business units focused on hair removal and pigment clearance, vascular, and skin resurfacing products that are sold primarily to plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and medical spas. Candela’s focus is on their customers’ success by building on the strength of Candela’s brands, the technology behind its products, and the company’s high-quality engineering and product development organization.
Install/remove/repair/upgrade and perform preventative maintenance with a high level of skill, detail, and account management.
- Proficiency in laser technology.
- Maintains an average repeat call rate of 5 % or less.
- Takes a leading role in account management. Initiates contact with inactive accounts to generate new service business.
- Responsible for all daily logistical matters and departmental tasks as assigned.
- Maintains personal inventory location with 5 % variance.
- Responsible for providing field support on Candela equipment in and out of an assigned territory.
- Maintains a high level of White Glove Service and Customer Interaction.
- Focus on precise and detailed Service Reporting.
- Provide field support on Candela equipment including installs, repairs, upgrades, preventive maintenance, workshop/show support and removal of equipment.
- 100% traveling position. The FSE may be gone from their home base up to 5 days per week with both in and out of territory service calls.
- Weekend work required to support trade shows, workshops, and customer repairs. Must be able to travel on Sunday night for an early Monday service call as required.
- Responsible to provide a high level of communication to Dispatching, their Regional Manager and customers.
- Focus of this position is to attain a high level of performance in customer service, repair work and a strong focus on developing account management skills.
- This position requires a minimum of 5-8 years of experience in a service rep position
- A.S. degree in electronics or equivalent, combined with the above experience level
- Biomedical/laser preferred
- Team player, proficient in reading and interpreting schematics.
- Good customer service background
- Extensive travel required
Candela Corporation is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.