We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire for continuous evolution and practical results. At eMAG, a set of strong principles guide our daily work: we understand the client, we think like a successful entrepreneur, we make decisions supported by data, we assess the impact of our projects, we act responsibly, we support each other and we grow with the business. They define us and help us become the favorite shopping destination for our clients.
More than 6000 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Practice, uphold, and promote high quality and reliability standards, respect clean code principles, and implement unit and integration tests.
- Maintain the already implemented features and come up with improvements.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and Testers to understand requirements and to transform specs into features.
- Work as a strong, agile, team player while demonstrating effective time management to meet deadlines.
- Keep up with the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience developing software for the Android platform using Java or Kotlin;
- Experience with object-oriented programming, software design patterns, algorithms, and data structures;
- Knowledge of the Android user interface and navigation concepts;
- Experience working with Android frameworks such as Android Jetpack;
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the Android SDK performance profiling tools and optimization techniques;
- Familiarity with tools like Git, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins;
- Ability to take on ambiguous problems.
We know that benefits are important, that's why, at eMAG, we offer you a few options to choose from:
- Medical subsciption for Medicover, Medlife or Regina Maria.
- A flexible budget that you can invest in yourself as you wish: meal tickets, holiday tickets, cultural vouchers, private pension, foreign language classes, eMAG and Fashion Days gift cards, access to World Class gym or even professional development classes.
- You will receive different discounts from our partners - banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness&sport.
- You have access to the Bookster library.
You'll work in a friendly office. We redesigned our headquarters office to suit our new hybrid work model: we doubled the number of rooms destined for meetings and we equipped them with state-of-the-art technology to facilitate mixed meetings - online & offline.
Apply, and if your experience will be considered suitable for the role you wish, we will contact you by phone for more details.
eMAG Recruitment Team