We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire for continuous evolution and practical results.
At eMAG, a set of strong principles guide our daily work: we understand the client, we think like a successful entrepreneur, we make decisions supported by data, we assess the impact of our projects, we act responsibly, we support each other and we grow with the business. They define us and help us become the favorite shopping destination for our clients.
Almost 6000 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.
Account Manager (Marketplace division)
- Establish contact with each of the eMAG Marketplace partners allocated and create solid work relationships
- Generate value for Marketplace partners selling their products through the eMAG website, developing the tools, capabilities and collaborating with cross functional teams to deliver the required results
- Analyze huge sets of data, make correlations, draw valid conclusions and define personalized action plans, adapted to the needs of each partner
- Identify underperforming partners, determine the main issues that drove to those results and create improvement plans
- Analyze all key performance indicators for these partners and, together with them, establish measures to correct all deviations
- Follow up constantly on all established improvement methods and make sure they happen in due time
- Perform multichannel analysis
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of all aspects relating to ecommerce (Commercial, Marketing, Operations)
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently, while using departmental resources, policies and procedures
- Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions
- Draw conclusions based on big data analysis as a base for business decisions.
- 1-3 years of related work experience in Account Management or Category Management
- Online ecommerce experience is a plus
- BA/MA degree in Economics/ Marketing/ Business Administration
- Strong Microsoft Office skills [Excel, Word, Power Point]
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) both in Romanian and English
- Positive attitude, eager to learn
- Excellent problem-solving skills, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Interest in setting up and improving processes
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Able to prioritize complex deliverables
- Detail-oriented and strong follow-through
We know that benefits are important, that's why, at eMAG, we offer you a few options to choose from:
- Medical subsciption for Medicover or Medlife
- A flexible budget that you can invest in yourself as you wish: meal tickets, holiday tickets, cultural vouchers, private pension, foreign language classes, eMAG and Fashion Days gift cards, access to World Class gym or even professional development classes
- You will receive different discounts from our partners - banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee shops
- You have access to the Bookster library
- You'll work in a friendly office. We redesigned our headquarters office to suit our new hybrid work model: we doubled the number of rooms destined for meetings and we equipped them with state-of-the-art technology to facilitate mixed meetings - online & offline.
Apply, and if your experience will be considered suitable for the role you wish, we will contact you by phone for more details.
eMAG Recruitment Team