- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports for the Fashion & Sport Commercial team to support them in making informed decisions based on data.
- Improve existing reports and set up new ones based on stakeholders’ needs and requests.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and draw conclusions related to profitability, stock inventory, sales campaigns.
- Prepare financial calculations to support commercial initiatives.
- Work with the Commercial team to optimize processes and support them in understanding the analyses.
- University degree in Economics, Business, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field.
- Advanced Excel skills, knowledge of other statistics and business intelligence tools (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI) would be a plus.
- Knowledge related to profitability, pricing, purchasing, commercial conditions, inventory management, promotional campaigns.
- Ability to prioritize and plan workload to meet deadlines.
- Analytical, organized and results oriented.
- Quick learner, self-driven, able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years of experience in working with data.
- Fluency in English.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
- Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
- Access to the Bookster library;
- Other discounts (gym, pizza, car wash and others).