One of Sameday’s main objectives, which contributes to the brand's success, is focusing on the smooth running of operations and ensuring a great delivery experience. This implies developing the best tools in this respect.
Would you like to help to build the engine or interface of our operations? How about taking part in our achievements, in becoming better every day together while getting the satisfaction that you’re also responsible for the reason clients choose to work with Sameday?
If your answers are positive, you’re welcome to the Sameday family, and we will take care of you in turn.
You need to successfully:
- Define module architecture and create boilerplate;
- Hands-on Software Development and Defect Fixing;
- Define and reinforce coding standards – through static code analysis tools;
- Assess and decide which patterns and practices are more suitable for the context;
- Mentor the team for expanding the team’s skillset;
- Technical sync with external supplier’s team on architecture, practices and integrations;
- Thorough understanding of the applications set purpose and mission in supporting the business;
- Technical decision making for expediting the development to meet the underlying business needs;
- Technical decision for enhancing the quality of the applications set under development – embedded quality;
- Define and implement the quality control automation: unit testing, automatic testing;
- Keen focus on non-functional requirements: security, reliability, degrading performance, ergonomics, maintainability, usability;
- Technical debt management;
- People management for the team.
For that, we’d love it if you had:
- Minimum 5 years of proven hands-on experience in .NET technologies: .NET Framework >3.5, ASP .NET, cloud-native development (MS Azure), UWP, Windows Services;
- One year of experience in a Technical Lead role (nice to have);
- Extensive experience with REST API development and API tools;
- Proven experience in deploying a CI/CD pipeline in Cloud – Microsoft Azure;
- Experience in implementing Queues, Redis cache
- Experience in MS Azure cloud infrastructure provisioning for cloud deployment;
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Microservices;
- Proven experience with containers and container automation - Docker and Kubernetes;
- Proven experience in parallel processing and performance optimizations;
- In-depth knowledge of design patterns;
- Familiar with Serverless computing - Azure Functions
- Literate in front-end development ReactJs/Angular/VueJs;
- Consultative and collaborative;
- Positive and energetic;
- Engineering mindset – composite solution designing, reverse engineering, intrinsic ability to view technologies and frameworks as means to an end;
- Passionate in technology, curious and innovative;
- Senior presence:
- Introspective and self-aware;
- Emotional containment;
- Patience and active listening abilities;
- Coaching abilities;
- Focus on purpose and mission;
- Intrinsic desire of growing proficiency in him/herself and others;
- Strong personal and professional ethics.
What comes with the job?
- A real motivating salary package;
- Specialized trainings;
- Medical services subscription.
Who is Sameday?
What do we do? We offer quality delivery services and we build the greatest national locker network. Currently, Sameday shipments are processed in our two logistic hubs near Chitila and Sibiu.
We entered the deliveries field in 2007, and now we are one of the main players in the Romanian market. By massively investing in technology, we have become one of the most trusted companies with the highest accelerated growth. Each experience we go through is a chance for us to learn how to improve ourselves and, as we wish to grow alongside our clients, we’ve opened the road of transparency in deliveries.
Our entrepreneurial view and culture are strongly tied to innovation, to the desire to evolve and develop. That is why we provide our young, determined team a pleasant and dynamic work environment, as well as all the required support so that each of us and all together can enjoy harmonious growth and become better every day.
If Sameday’s values and mission are close to yours and you wish to put some elbow to their accomplishment and development, you are more than welcome to join us and… develop by our side.