Grow Faster. Grow Stronger. The Commercial Team builds and constantly develops the product range, launching new products with a competitive price strategy, while planning innovative promotional campaigns with the Marketing Team and finding new providers for the company’s portfolio. With us, you won’t just be gaining experience. You’ll obtain determination, agility and a new perspective that will propel you towards your professional ideal.
What will you do in our team?
- Works closely with the Commercial team as well as other departments from the company to support them to make informed decisions based on data;
- Set up new reports based on stakeholders’ requests and automate existing ones;
- Get actionable insights by analyzing data from multiple sources to support decision making;
- Work with the Commercial team in order to optimize processes and support them in understanding the analyses;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and draw conclusions related to profitability, stock inventory, sales campaigns;
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- University degree in Economics, Business, Statistics, Mathematics or comparable subject;
- Quick learner, self-driven, results-oriented;
- Creative problem solver with project management skills;
- Enthusiastic about working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Analytical mindset and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, would be nice to have experience working with Tableau, QlikView or SQL;
- 2+ years of working experience in data analysis, ideally within a very large data set environment.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
- Access to the Bookster library;
- Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- Other discounts (gym, pizza, car wash and others).