Business Development Analyst
Grow Faster. Grow Higher. We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
What will you do in our team?
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and draw conclusions related to a specific market, incl. customer and seller insights, and competitor information;
- Support preparation, monitoring and review of market data;
- Support data gathering, consolidation and verifications of commercial information;
- Actively participate to team activities and meetings;
- Prepare financial calculations to support key business decisions.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- 3 - 4 years of experience in a similar position (reporting, commercial analytics, commercial controlling, professional services / management consulting);
- Computer literate with excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills, SQL and database querying hands-on experience and a solid understanding of statistics;
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines;
- The candidate should be confident, ambitious, a self-starter, team player with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment;
- Fluency in English.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary;
- A flexible budget for meal tickets, internal tourism, retirement plans, foreign languages courses or various other options;
- A medical subscription at Medicover or Medlife;
- Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses;
- The Bookster library - you choose what you want to read, and you’ll receive the books at the office.