One of Sameday’s main objectives, which contributes to the brand's success, is focusing on the smooth running of operations and ensuring a great delivery experience. This implies developing the best tools in this respect.
Would you like to help to build the engine or interface of our operations? How about taking part in our achievements, in becoming better every day together while getting the satisfaction that you’re also responsible for the reason clients choose to work with Sameday?
If your answers are positive, you’re welcome to the Sameday family, and we will take care of you in turn.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to support tasks as required with experience of the full commercial product lifecycle;
- Identifies opportunities and finds implementation solutions for expressed or unexpressed needs, conduct workshops that generate ideas and content for solutions;
- Analyze information needs and business processes, functional requirements and delivers functional specifications based on business requirements for new software solutions;
- Delivers Business Requirements, Functional Specification Documents and Flows, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs, User Manuals, etc.
- Shares knowledge and provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation;
- Supports product deployment (offers support to the development team during implementation);
- Is the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Facilitate and lead user training, user support and appropriate support;
- Works closely with other DWH/BI/Qlikview Developer;
- University degree in Computer Science, Economics Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent professional experience;
- 3+ years of working experience in Business Analysis or similar positions;
- Knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint), SQL, Jira, Confluence, relational databases;
- Knowledge of Business Process Implementation is a plus;
- Experience in working with software development-specific delivery methods – SCRUM, Agile.
- Good analytical, attention to details, and problem-solving experience ;
- Ability to translate business problems into quantitative analyses and produce useful insights;
- Ability to manage own time to tight deadlines as well as commit and prioritize work duties and tasks;
- Capable of understanding fast business processes and have a thorough understanding of what is important for business growth;
- A proactive and constructive approach to problems;
- Go extra mile attitude;
- Open to new approaches and capable to adapt to changes and to understand how the business processes combine with technical processes;
- Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written);
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrable ability to communicate with customers, users, internal and external management at all levels of the business
- Experience as Project Manager is nice to have;
Who is Sameday?
What do we do? We offer quality delivery services and we build the greatest national locker network. Currently, Sameday shipments are processed in our two logistic hubs near Chitila and Sibiu.
We entered the deliveries field in 2007, and now we are one of the main players on the Romanian market. By massively investing in technology, we have become one of the most trusted companies with the highest accelerated growth. Each experience we go through is a chance for us to learn how to improve ourselves and, as we wish to grow alongside our clients, we’ve opened the road of transparency in deliveries.
Our entrepreneurial view and culture are strongly tied to innovation, to the desire to evolve and develop. That is why we provide our young, determined team a pleasant and dynamic work environment, as well as all the required support so that each of us and all together can enjoy a harmonious growth and become better every day.
If Sameday’s values and mission are close to yours and you wish to put some elbow to their accomplishment and development, you are more than welcome to join us and… develop by our side.