eMAG is looking for a Business Analyst to join the Supply Chain Management Team.
We need a person with strong background in Business Analysis, who will be a vital link between all stakeholders and the software development teams and will transform the business needs into solutions.
- Analyzes business processes, retrieves information for improvements and creates functional specifications based on business requirements for new software solutions;
- Identifies opportunities and finds implementation solutions for expressed or unexpressed needs;
- Models the business flows;
- Conducts User Acceptance Tests, user training and user support;
- Consistent involvement in all phases of projects guarding the requirements and offering appropriate support;
- Works closely with the Product Owner, Stakeholders and Software Development teams;
- Keeps the flow documentation up to date at all times.
- 3+ years of working experience in Business Analysis or similar positions;
- Analytical and open minded;
- Focused on the goal, always ready to go the extra mile;
- Ability to translate business problems into quantitative analyses and produce useful insights;
- Proactive and constructive approach to problems;
- Very good communication and conflict management skills;
- Capability to understand basic technical matters;
- Computer literate with excellent Excel skills and a solid understanding of databases and statistics;
- Experience with process modeling and UML;
- Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written);
- Hands on knowledge of Project Management methodologies is a plus;
- UX experience is a plus;
- Experience with SQL data bases is a plus.
Grow Faster. Grow Higher
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
Over 5200 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.