· Develop applications using the following technologies: QlikView, QlikSense, MSSQL, MySQL, according to existing specifications or the business requests;
· Create various reports from our existing DataWarehouse in MSSQL, or MySQL databases;
· Improve existing Qlik application performance by optimizing script/interface;
· Maintain and debug existing Qlik aplications;
· Monitor and maintain Qlik console, Qlik Pulbishers, and Qlik Visualization Servers;
· Research new technologies, build Proof of Concepts and implement latest/best trends in Business Intelligence;
· Keep in touch with the Product Owner and the development team on all aspects of the project progress;
· Ensure good communication with the project beneficiaries;
· Build/maintain documentation for new/existing applications or processes in the team's ownership;
· Collaborate well with different neighboring teams such as DataWarehouse, Data Science, Big Data, Qlikview.
· Good knowledge of SQL (MSSQL and MySQL), QlikView, QlikSense;
· Advanced English;
· Advanced communication skills;
· Good organizational skills;
· Desire for improvement and openness to new related Business Intelligence technologies;
· University degree.
Will be a plus
· Previous experience in Data warehousing and optimizing SQL queries;
Grow Faster. Grow Higher.
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
Over 5200 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.