- Providing project documentation and ensuring good communication with the project beneficiaries;
- Developing applications using the following technologies, QlikView, QlikSense, MSSQL, MySQL according to existing specifications or identified with beneficiaries;
- Keep in touch with the project team on all its aspects of the project progress;
- Create various reports from the ERP application;
- Optimize existing reports and maintaining code;
- Improving application performance by optimizing script/modification QlikView reports and syntax Maintenance of QlikPublisher;
- Researching and implementing new technologies and trends in Business Intelligence Standard.
- Good knowledge of SQL, QlikView, QlikSense, ERP, MSSQL, MySQL;
- Data modelling experience;
- Advanced English;
- Advanced communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Desire for improvement and achieving a successful career in the field;
- Experience in ETL process design and data flows optimizations;
- +2 Years on QlikView or QlikSense.
Will be a plus
- Previous experience in ERP applications;
- Experience with Google Analytics
“Grow Faster. Grow Higher.
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
Over 5200 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.”