Fashion Days through eMAG IT Research is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Fashion Days Mobile Development Team. We need a person with background in Business Analysis who will be a vital link between software development teams, Business Owners and other stakeholders by transforming business needs into solutions.
· Analyzes business processes, retrieves information for improvements and creates functional specifications based on business requirements for new software solutions, especially on Mobile driven Projects;
· Identifies opportunities and finds implementation solutions for expressed or unexpressed needs;
· Prepares related documentation for different projects; write functional specifications, shares knowledge and provides references for users, maintaining user documentation;
· Modelling the business flows, create and support Business Cases with data analysis;
· Identify business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers and then follow-up on all results;
· Supporting production deployment (offers support to the development team during implementation);
· Conducting user training, user support and appropriate support;
· Works closely with the Product Owner, Stakeholders and Software Development teams.
· Proactive and constructive approach to problems;
· Analytical and organizational skills;
· Go extra mile attitude;
· The ideal candidate will have worked in depth in data analysis, including experience extracting and manipulating data using SQL, leveraging advanced Excel features for data analysis, and producing digestible business intelligence and actionable information;
· Capable of understanding fast business processes and have a thorough understanding of what is important for business growth;
· Capable to adapt to changes and to understand how the business processes combine with technical processes;
· Ability to translate business problems into quantitative analyses and produce useful insights;
· University degree in Economics, Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience;
· 3+ years of working experience in Business Analysis or similar positions;
· Knowledge of Business Process Implementation is a plus;
· Knowledge of SQL relational databases is a plus, but is not mandatory;
· Capability to understand basic technical matters;
· Experience of working within structured and agile project environments;
· Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written);
· Experience as Project Manager is a plus.
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.