eMAG is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Internal Apps&Processes Team. We need a person with a strong background in Business Analysis who will be a vital link between software development teams and stakeholders by transforming business needs into solutions.
- Analyzes business processes retrieve information for improvements and creates functional specifications based on business requirements for new software solutions;
- Identifies opportunities and finds implementation solutions for expressed or unexpressed needs;
- Prepares related documentation for different projects; shares knowledge and provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation;
- Works closely with the Product Owner, Stakeholders, and Software Development teams;
- A proactive and constructive approach to problems;
- Analytical and organizational skills;
- Go extra mile attitude;
- Capable to adapt to changes and to understand how the business processes combine with technical processes;
- Open to new approaches;
- Ability to translate business problems into quantitative analyses and produce useful insights;
- 2+ years of working experience in Business Analysis or similar positions;
- Knowledge of Business Process Implementation is a plus;
- Knowledge of SQL relational databases is a plus, but is not mandatory;
- Capability to understand basic technical matters;
- Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written);
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job-specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of your journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)