Android Mobile Developer
Come and join us!
Tazz by eMAG is looking to hire a highly motivated and willing-to-grow individual to join our expanding IT team in Timisoara.
At Tazz by eMAG , we stand for passion, quality delivered and know-how. We are a local project started in 2014, and recently we are part of eMAG Group. We developed this project with the intention of becoming leaders in quality. We want to reach the basic needs of the consumer through technology, building a trusting relationship with our customers, but also anticipating their needs, by developing quality services and simplifying the buying experience.
Tazz by eMAG can be downloaded both from Google Store and Apple Store and our services are also available online on the website www.tazz.ro
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing advanced features for our Android app;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Translating design and wireframes into high quality code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK and different versions of Android
- Strong Kotlin and Java skills
- Familiar with gradle
- Strong understanding of OOP design pattens and MVVM or MVP architecture pattern
- Good understanding of third-party libraries such as RxAndroid, RxKotlin/RxJava2, Retrofit2, Gson, Moshi
- Working with local storage (e.g.: Room, Realm)
- Familiar with Social media authentication (e.g.: Facebook, Google, Apple)
- Familiar with Firebase and Google play services (e.g.: Analytics, Crashlytics, Cloud messaging, Google Maps, Google Places)
- Experience with REST API, API testing tools (e.g.: Postman)
- Proficient understanding code versioning tools such as Git 4 + years of experience.
What we offer:
- Extremely diverse and interesting work environment;
- Opportunity of personal and career development;
- Medical subscription;
- Bookster access;
- Employee discount in eMAG and Fashions Days app up to 20 %;
- Remuneration adequate to skills, work experience and performance.