Category Manager - Drinks
Grow Faster. Grow Stronger. The Commercial Team in eMAG builds and constantly develops the product range, launching new products with a competitive price strategy, while planning innovative promotional campaigns with the Marketing Team and finding new providers for the company’s portfolio. With us, you won’t just be gaining experience. You’ll obtain determination, agility and a new perspective that will propel you towards your professional ideal.
What will you do in our team?
- Define portfolio of brands / strategic alliances for Drinks Category.
- Commission and carry out research to determine customer requirements for company assortments;
- Evaluate performance of the category and monitors market changes to identify new opportunities as well as changes to our existing offering;
- Identify any new merchandise to improve assortment and to maintain their competitiveness in the market;
- Develop plans for the launch of new merchandise together with suppliers into all relevant markets;
- Maintain up-to-date lists of suppliers and pricing arrangements to ensure that the company achieves the most favorable commercial terms;
- Maintain an awareness of new developments in the product development field to ensure that the company maintains its competitive advantage;
- Forecast sales and develop an assortment plan;
- Work closely with the stock team to ensure all promotions and new lines are delivered on time;
- Analyze product positioning in the market and makes decisions accordingly;
- Analyze sales reports, orders, clients’ demands and acts accordingly to meet and exceed sales targets;
- Establish base and promotional prices, implement promotions;
- Build up strong relationships with suppliers to deliver effective and profitable plans.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- University degree, preferably in Marketing, Economics or similar;
- Knowledge and experience in marketing, sales and product management;
- Knowledge regarding the Category: distribution channels, products, margins;
- Able to plan and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines is fundamental;
- Confident, ambitious, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment;
- Communication, presentation and negotiation skills – proven track record of closed deals and/or partnerships;
- Net understanding of business;
- Highly organized, analytical, task focused;
- Uses creative thought process - on product, promotions, displays, deals etc.
- Able to work across multicultural environments;
- Very good command of English;
- Advanced MS Office user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary;
- A flexible budget for meal tickets, internal tourism, retirement plans, foreign languages courses or various other options;
- A medical subscription at Medicover or Medlife;
- Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses;
- The Bookster library - you choose what you want to read and you’ll receive the books at the office;
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
Over 4500 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.