As Loss Prevention Manager you are responsible to develop and implement procedures in alignment with both Operations and Logistics, in order to assure inventory accuracy and reduce shrinkage.
- Assure execution of regular stock counts
- Assure monthly report of all the stock differences and violation of the company procedures
- Audit sites to ensure inventory is processed, handled, and monitored appropriately, and document any errors or failures
- Liaise with external auditors for the year-end audit
- Articulate with Franchisees to assure proper procedures are put in place to assure stock accuracy
- Develop policies and train staff in loss prevention, reduce shrinkage, and report mechanisms
- Investigate, log, and resolve alleged and actual theft and compliance concerns
- Degree in Management/Economics
- Experience in similar role
- Fluency in English
- Experience in retail environment
- Strong leadership, assertiveness and communication skills.