Athens Technology Center seeks for a Java Developer (Athens/Thessaloniki)
ATC is an Information Technology Company offering solutions and services targeting specific sectors incl. the Media, Banking, Retail Sectors, Utilities and Public Sector Organisations. As a full-service software development company, we apply modern design principles, along with the latest data science, machine learning, cloud, mobile and desktop technologies. We strive to deliver quality software solutions for top clients and global leaders in numerous industries, while at the same time being at the forefront of research and innovation.
We are currently looking for a qualified Java Developer to join our Technology and Digital Transformation Unit. We seek excellent, responsible professionals who demonstrate high integrity and reliable standards, with excellent analytical and organizational skills.
This role includes a strong cooperation with other developers and product owners internationally. You will join a highly collaborative, cross-functional team, working as part of an agile development process, which regularly releases new software.
· Design, build and maintain applications
· Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
· Help maintain code quality, organization and test automation.
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Perform application design activities (e.g., designing user interface, usability testing)
· Collaborate with frontend developers to improve usability
· University Degree in Computer Science, Information Tec
· 5+ years professional experience with Java
· Proven experience in Spring Boot
· Microservices architecture
· Familiar with Docker/Containers systems
· RESTful Web Services
· Database Management Systems
· Experience with Azure or AWS services will be considered a plus
· Ability to read, write and communicate orally in English
· Competitive compensation package
· Private health coverage
· Experience and knowledge in diverse scientific areas and the possibility to explore a variety of topics
· Tailored training programme and access to cut-edge skills.
· Working with international teams and world-class institutions and clients
· Flexibility in working conditions (blend teleworking with office)
· Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment
If you are searching for a company and a team that considers your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment – apply now.