Currently there are no open positions but if you are interested in future opportunities with iLab (RnD) department of Athens Technology Center, please submit your CV.
We always evaluate potential talents. If you think that you have the right skills and you are willing to join the team and share in our endeavors, please apply.
Our areas of interest
- Web and mobile applications
- Big Data and Data analytics
- mHealth/ eHealth
- News aggregation & verification
- Smart Cities & e-Government
- Blockchain, Smart Contracts, DLT Communities
- Postgraduate Degree in Information Technology or Telecoms, or Electrical Engineering (PhD will be considered as a plus)
- Track record in leading/participating in winning research proposals primarily co-funded by the European Commission
- Demonstrable experience in managing and delivering complex Research projects with multi-disciplinary teams
- Good understanding of systems, architecture and applications design
- Being able to capture the big picture and to align innovation activities with business growth opportunities
- Demonstrable network of partners across Europe, both from the academic and industrial sectors
- Excellent command of the English language (both oral & written)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective in negotiations and conflict resolution
- Able to work with minimum supervision both independently and as part of a team
- Background in Machine Learning / AI technologies will be considered a great plus.
All CV’s are evaluated by our specialists!
We are going to check if your work experience, education and additional skills are the ones that fits our requirements.
If you fit our needs, an interview may be arranged.
Thanks for your interest!