Athens Technology Center seeks for a .NET Developer (Athens/Thessaloniki/ hybrid)
ATC is an Information Technology Company offering solutions and services targeting specific sectors incl. the Media, Banking, Retail Sectors, Utilities and Public Sector Organisations. As a full-service software development company, we apply modern design principles, along with the latest data science, machine learning, cloud, mobile and desktop technologies. We strive to deliver quality software solutions for top clients and global leaders in numerous industries, while at the same time being at the forefront of research and innovation.
ATC is looking for a .NET Developer to join our Assets (Products) business unit. You will work together with experienced developers to add value to ATC's line of products. You will follow all steps of deployment, from design and implementation to testing and deployment.
The role includes a strong cooperation with other developers and product owners internationally. You will join a highly collaborative, cross-functional team, working as part of an agile development process, which regularly releases new software.
· Design, develop, test and debug software
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Review code work for accuracy and functionality.
· University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
· At least 2 years professional experience with .NET Framework
· Experience in writing and consuming web services
· Experience with Azure Cloud, .NET web API or ASP.NET web development will be considered a plus
· Ability to read, write and communicate orally in English
· Competitive compensation package
· Private health coverage
· Experience and knowledge in diverse scientific areas and the possibility to explore a variety of topics
· Tailored training programme and access to cut-edge skills.
· Working with international teams and world-class institutions and clients
· Flexibility in working conditions (blend teleworking with office)
· Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment
If you are searching for a company and a team that takes into account your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Interested candidates should send their CVs in English