Athens Technology Center seeks for a Data Analyst/ Engineer in Athens & Thessaloniki
ATC is an Information Technology Company offering solutions and services targeting specific sectors incl. the Media, Banking, Retail Sectors, Utilities and Public Sector Organisations. As a full-service software development company, we apply modern design principles, along with the latest data science, machine learning, cloud, mobile and desktop technologies. We strive to deliver quality software solutions for top clients and global leaders in numerous industries, while at the same time being at the forefront of research and innovation.
ATC is looking for a Data Analyst/ Engineer to join our Custom Software Unit. You will work together with experienced developers to add value to ATC's line of products and services. You will follow all steps of deployment, from design and implementation to testing and deployment.
- Gathering, processing and analyzing big volumes of data
- Participate in the development of data mining algorithms
- Design, maintain and deliver customized reports
- Design and maintain data warehousing
- Develop and implement technical applications
- Collect and deliver technical documents according to requirements and design principle for the BI team
- Bachelor's degree with major in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related area.
- Experience in Python (Numpy and Pandas) development or R
- Strong knowledge of SQL or other RDBMS databases
- Exploratory Data Analysis skills
- Good knowledge of data warehousing
- Experience in BI reporting tools
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
Additional experience in any of the following fields is a plus
- Experience in machine learning algorithms (e.g. clustering, regression, classification)
- Experience with big data frameworks (e.g. Apache Spark, Hadoop)
- Experience in NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Competitive compensation package
- Private health coverage
- Experience and knowledge in diverse scientific areas and the possibility to explore a variety of topics
- Tailored training programme and access to cut-edge skills.
- Working with international teams and world-class institutions and clients
- Flexibility in working conditions (blend teleworking with office)
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment
If you are searching for a company and a team that takes into account your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment – apply now.