Athens Technology Center seeks for a UI/UX Designer
ATC is an Information Technology Company offering solutions and services targeting specific sectors incl. the Media, Banking, Retail Sectors, Utilities and Public Sector Organisations. As a full-service software development company, we apply modern design principles, along with the latest data science, machine learning, cloud, mobile and desktop technologies. We strive to deliver quality software solutions for top clients and global leaders in numerous industries, while at the same time being at the forefront of research and innovation.
We are looking for a passionate and creative professional to join our design team. As a UI/UX Designer at ATC, you will be responsible for a wide range of design activities.
- Conceptualizing, wireframing, designing/illustrating for web, mobile and other digital platforms
- In addition, you will play a key role in enabling modern learning through learner-centered, and impactful learning experiences
- Editing video footage, motion graphics design and working with voice-overs and sound effects is a plus
- Degree in Graphic/Visual design, UI/UX design, e-learning or related field
- At least 1-3 years of experience in graphic design and/or e-learning development
- Strong knowledge of any of the following design & prototyping tools, such as Adobe CC suite applications, Adobe XD, Figma, Invision
- Any experience with e-Learning authoring software (Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia or equivalent development tools) will be appreciated
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Competitive compensation package
- Private health coverage
- Experience and knowledge in diverse scientific areas and the possibility to explore a variety of topics
- Tailored training programme and access to cut-edge skills.
- Working with international teams and world-class institutions and clients
- Flexibility in working conditions (blend teleworking with office)
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment
If you are searching for a company and a team that takes into account your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment – apply now.