GET TO KNOW US
Conscious Beauty is about making mindful choices with products that are healthy to skin, friendly to the environment and contribute back to society. We create innovative products that are powered by nourishing, skin-loving minerals. We formulate our products with purity in mind, so you can feel good about everything we do. bareMinerals is for all people, of all skin types, of all ages. Everyone is welcome in our family.
We believe makeup and skincare should not only make you look good but should also be good for your skin. So clean minerals have always been the heart and soul of every bareMinerals product. They always will be.
We started the clean beauty revolution when we launched our best-selling mineral foundation in 1995, and since then we’ve continued to create clean, cruelty-free makeup and skincare products that never compromise on performance. Our good-for-skin formulas are free of harsh chemicals and unnecessary additives, and full of botanical extracts and natural minerals that help improve skin’s appearance.
KNOW THE ROLE
- Through your leadership your will develop the team to offer exceptional service, which is at the heart of all that bareMinerals stands.
- You will connect with our customers in meaningful ways, and develop opportunities that will grow the bareMinerals community, whilst engaging your existing, loyal network.
- We will provide you with training and development to ensure that you are a true Bare Ambassador.
- You will partner with your Area Manager, Education team and HR as you draw on your management experience to build relationships, drive KPI’s and deliver your goals on counter and with your team.
- You’ll be motivated and goal orientated, always ready to learn new skills and further your abilities and creativity.
- Business planning with a proactive as well as a reactive approach will be key in driving your team always with a hands-on authentic leadership style whilst remaining solutions driven.
KNOW WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in coaching and leading a team
- Understanding of KPIs and able to drive these across a team/business
- Business planning in line with the marketing calendar to drive always on and core, and execute new launch strategy with success
- Demonstrable retail sales experience, putting the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, within a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Flexibility to work key trading hours