GET TO KNOW US
At Brown Thomas Arnotts, our Vision is to Reinvent Retail. Our Purpose is that we exist to imagine and create a sustainable future and our values are at the heart of everything we do in that we always Go Above and Beyond, Do the Right Thing, and Drive Creativity and Innovation. Customer experience is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you work, you will take enormous pride in providing an excellent customer experience. Which means as well as making sure your own area is immaculate, merchandise is replenished and display standards are maintained, you will also grasp every opportunity to build your product knowledge, get to know the wider store and understand all of our services.
KNOW THE ROLE
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Working as part of team, delivering extraordinary service to both external and internal customers
- Ensuring communication is open and clear within the team
- Contributing to team targets and goals
- Attending team briefings daily to understand targets and promotions
- Living and showcasing the behaviours associated with the Brown Thomas Arnotts people values
- Being passionate and enthusiastic about products and services available
- Acquiring and updating product knowledge through supplier training, product labels, magazines etc
- Keeping up to date with new product launches including new pop up stores
- Promote the sustainable edit across your department
- Being aware of product lines in other departments and introducing related product to the customer
- Being knowledgeable of additional services on offer throughout the store including events and promotions
- Create a memorable in store experience through delivering extraordinary service to our customers
- Enhance the customer experience through new innovation and digital services
- Meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs through product knowledge and building rapport
- Providing a professional after sales service
- Introducing additional services including events and promotions throughout the store
- Building customer loyalty through attentive services and showcasing our loyalty program
- Maintaining the highest level of merchandising standards
- Replenishing stock ensuring that all items/products are out on the shopfloor
- Following health and safety procedures and security procedures
- Learn, understand and comply with all company policy and procedures
- Achieving daily/weekly targets
- Performing till procedures correctly and efficiently
- Preparing for and assisting in the process of stocktaking
KNOW HOW WE WORK
We Drive Creativity and Innovation: Creativity runs through our veins and fuels everything we do. We are an enterprising team that thinks outside the box to bring new ideas to life and to create unrivalled experiences designed for our customers and our world. Fostering a culture of innovation, we keep ahead of the rest while growing sustainably.
We Go Above and Beyond: As agents of change within our industry we set the standard, always leading, never imitating. We love to go where others haven't and thrive on sharing our knowledge and expertise. We work to surpass expectations, inspiring everyone who comes in to contact with our brands.
We Do the Right Thing: We respect our world and everyone we interact with. Acting with decency, honesty and transparency, we strive to ensure that everything we contemplate or do, contributes to a sustainable future. Embracing diversity and inclusivity we build trust among our customers, partners, and communities and with each other.
KNOW WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Retail experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Worked in a fast pace environment
- Effective Communication
- Target driven
- A people person
- Passion for our brands and our products
KNOW WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Team discount is offered to all team members across Brown Thomas Arnotts and our Concession partners.
Wellbeing initiatives at BTA include but are not limited to: EAP Scheme, Tax Saver Commuter, Bike to Work, Local Discounts, Sports & Social Club.