At Brown Thomas Arnotts, our Vision is to Reinvent Retail. Our Purpose is that we exist to imagine and create a sustainable future and our values are at the heart of everything we do in that we always Go Above and Beyond, Do the Right Thing and Drive Creativity and Innovation. Customer experience is at the heart of everything we do. Our Creative & Visual Merchandising department are looking for an experienced Visual Merchandiser to join their team in our Brown Thomas Cork store. Our Visual Merchandising team creates stunning displays throughout the store. As a Visual Merchandiser you will make sure our mannequins are impeccably dressed, our products are laid out attractively, and that every visual aspect of the store meets our reputation for our immaculate standards.
- Create exciting and innovative displays in store using equipment, props and artwork
- Strong interiors and styling skills
- Implement store window schemes
- Support the store teams to deliver customer service through the use of visual proposition
- Bringing new ideas to the table and constantly thinking of ways to improve
- Assist in the implementation of store layout as per designated section.
- Ensure departmental guidelines and retail standards are implemented and maintained.
- Ensure the Store reflects the overall brand direction
- Understand the seasonal departmental strategy and priorities to ensure the department’s layout and presentation reflect this
- Implementation of best practice in ticketing and signage throughout store
- Liaise and build a strong relationship with Retail Managers
- Be aware of competition and an interest in what’s trending online and respond to it accordingly
- Work with concessions to ensure that overall standards are reflective of the Arnotts brand.
- Build strong relationships with Department Managers and Buying Team
Personal Attributes/ Behavioural Skills:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong experience in visual merchandising and visual styling
- A key understanding of current fashion trends and styling globally with a skill set to interpret these to the current Brown Thomas market
- The ability to create inspiring fashion styling for current customer base while appealing to potential new customers
- An understanding of different customer profiles
- A proactive solution driven approach to support the VM Manager
- Nurture a culture of creativity by actively participating in the wider department
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Able to take an idea from concept through to installation
- Effective communication skills across teams on workload issues, needs and progress of work.