GET TO KNOW US
Delivering an unrivalled customer experience in a luxury landmark location housing the world’s most desirable brands. You will be joining a world of style and opportunity. Powered by a warm human spirit and dedicated teamwork. We’re always challenging ourselves to make every experience more special and unique for our customers and our people.
KNOW THE ROLE
The Brown Thomas Group are looking for an experienced Department Manager to join their team.
- Work with your Team Members to deliver the daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales plan
- Work with Operations managers to analyse P&L reports
- Make the best commercial decisions for your department based on commercial reports
- Maximise profitability, Net Margin, control of all costs within your Department including Payroll and Operational costs
- Consistently inspire your Team to win together as a Team
- Have a passion for knowing what's happening in the market
- Present new ideas to Senior Management on how we can be a world class Retailer
KNOW WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Customer Relationship Management skills
- Experience leading and motivating a large team (approx. 30-60 team members)
- Inspirational Coach and Mentor
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Ability to introduce new ideas and approaches to the business model
- Ability to lead and drive a team and interact well with a senior team and direct reports
We would like to hear from experienced Store/Retail Managers (minimum 3 years) who have worked within a luxury, contemporary and fast paced retail environment.