KNOW THE ROLE
Looking for a fun, festive temporary seasonal role?
In the approach to the festive season, brands across the Estee Lauder Companies portfolio are looking for enthusiastic and experienced retail and customer service professionals to join the team on a temporary basis, with contracts leading up to Christmas Eve and a few roles working in the New Year.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As a Christmas Team Member, you will be responsible for supporting the store team in seeking opportunities to maximise sales and profitability over the retail peak trading calendar.
You will be accountable for achieving this by:
- Reflecting a credible and professional Brand image to all internal and external consumers at all times
- Maximising sales through selling, providing excellent service and retail standards
- Previous experience in a sales or customer service role
- A positive outlook and accommodating, can-do attitude
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends in the six weeks leading up to Christmas Day.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalised customer service
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview.
Sales & Consumer Services
- Consistently deliver Brand service and sales expectations
- Process till transactions effectively, accurately, and efficiently; manage queues, as necessary
- Answer the phone in the correct manner and deal with consumer queries accurately
- Tailor make experience to meet consumer needs providing alternatives and additional items and online, where appropriate.
- Engage & communicate effectively with consumers providing accurate advice
- Becoming familiar with daily and weekly store targets; contribute towards meeting these
Product Knowledge & Retail Standards
- Identify features and benefits of products providing consumers with relevant information
- Adhere to all store/company retail standards
- Maintain housekeeping standards
- Support the management team with visual merchandising changes and adhere to the visual merchandising guidelines where appropriate
- Identify faulty stock were appropriate, and take appropriate action
- Follow Brand/store procedures when receiving, checking, and unpacking deliveries and actioning stock movements
- Store stock as per guidelines and procedures
- Effectively follow the replenishment process
- Adhere to daily/weekly deployment rota
- Keep abreast of company/store information by means of workplace, team briefs, newsletters, or any other forums the Brand utilises
- Adhere to all communicated company standards, Policies & Procedures.
- Offer support and assistance to colleagues where appropriate whilst ensuring own responsibilities are fulfilled
- Treat colleagues as consumers and provide them with the best service possible
- Display a high standard of conduct, performance, and behaviour at all times, in line with company guidelines, policy & procedures.
Security and Health & Safety
- Adhere to store/company security Policy and Procedures
- Adhere to store/company Health & Safety Policy and Procedures ensuring compliance to legal responsibilities and obligations.
- Report observed hazards/maintenance issues to management
- Follow fire safety procedures and understand how to use associated equipment safely
- Follow & help to organise evacuation/emergency procedures where appropriate.