GET TO KNOW US
Our tale is one of great passion and creativity (plus the odd stroke of luck!) that goes back to the spring of '87. That was the year when three young designer pals in Antwerp stumbled upon a happy accident on a loom and discovered crinkled nylon fabric... and voila, the idea for Kipling was born. Having hit upon a winning formula they wasted no time in creating the affordable, sportly and functional bags and lifestyle essentials that have gone on to become wardrobe favourites for women in 65 countries across the world.
KNOW THE ROLE
The Sales Associate supports the achievement of store goals by providing a memorable shopping experience to the customer. They do so by always delivering excellent customer service and contributing to maintaining the highest standards on the shop floor. They maintain a strong brand image in appearance, presentation and store operations. In their work, they inspire customers with the brands values, through its products and lifestyle image.
• Customer Service: Provides the highest level of customer service to all ensuring that all customers are treated with respect, tact and that they leave the store having had a memorable experience.
• Product Knowledge: Develops a thorough knowledge of products in store, including fits, finishes and construction of products.
• Visual Merchandising: Maintain merchandising standards in accordance with brand guidelines.
• Store Operations & Stock Room: Follows all operational procedures as set by management. Is aware of store/personal security and the loss/shrinkage problem and report incidents to the management team. Ensures that all areas of the store, both shop and back areas are always clean and tidy. Is responsible for own health and safety and the well-being of others with whom they come into contact within the store. Inform management of any stock and quality issues as they arise. Ensures that all stock is represented on the sales floor and is replenished when needed. Ensures all deliveries are checked off in an efficient, accurate and timely manner
• Market Knowledge: Keeps up to date with current trends and the brand’s place within the market
KNOW WHO WERE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a real people person who enjoys meeting and talking to new people. We would like someone who is fully flexible, can work a minimum of 20 hours with more hours when needed. Please include a cover letter with your work availability.
KNOW HOW WE WORK
We Drive Creativity and Innovation.
We think, move, and act fast. Our energy is channelled into creating unrivalled, exciting, social spaces- always bright, vibrant, never boring. We inspire at every opportunity.
We Go Above And Beyond.
We listen, learn and go beyond to bring joy to every single customer interaction. We pride ourselves in bringing the warmest of welcomes, intuitive service and style expertise to all our customers.
We Do The Right Thing.
We act with decency and respect at all times, elevating our role in delivering positive change and doing right by our customers. Constantly evolving we strive for better, always with care and consideration.
KNOW WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Our City Centre based stores are close to all forms of transport and surrounded by many shops, parks and beautiful restaurants.
Team discount is offered to all team members across Brown Thomas Arnotts and our Concession partners.
Wellbeing initiatives at BTA include but are not limited to;
EAP Scheme, Tax Saver Commuter, Bike to Work, Local Discounts, Sports & Social Club.