Get To Know Us
COS is a fashion brand offering a wardrobe of affordable luxury for women, men and children. Anchored in contemporary culture, built on a foundation of sustainability, values and quality. Designed for now and forever.
A wardrobe of contemporary style and elevated essentials, perfectly cut. Designed with our unique point of view, made to last.
Know The Role:
Although every day will be different, some of the things that you will do regularly include;
• Offering customers a high level of service, through styling advice, product knowledge and store experience
• Analysing selling information and taking responsibility for the concessions sales performance
• Leading and motivating a team of managers, visual merchandisers and sales assistants to achieve excellent standards of service
• Leading on recruitment and ensure induction and training to new starters is carried out
• Identifying future talents and putting together development plans to support their progression
• Overseeing operations
• Being a COS brand ambassador and providing the best experience for our customers.
• Creating a great place to work
Know What We're Looking For:
• Minimum 1 year management experience within a retail environment.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead, train and develop a team
• Customer focused
• Self-motivated & Positive
• A genuine interest in others
• Open to learn about and sell our products
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent commercial abilities and interest in fashion, retail
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, weekends and evenings when required