GET TO KNOW US:
Our Business and our Values:
Christian Louboutin, created in 1991 in Paris, is a global luxury brand leader when it comes to shoes for women and men and leather goods. Christian Louboutin is also renowned for its iconic red sole, imagined by Mr. Christian Louboutin himself, a year after the creation of the brand. The brand has more than 160 Boutiques in 38 countries featuring the signature shoes such as the iconic pumps, sneakers and loafers alongside the seasonal collections for women, men and accessories. Christian Louboutin imagines collections through a large spectrum of inspirations emanating from his love of Paris, his travels, and his passion for art and craftmanship. 2014 welcomed the launch of Christian Louboutin Beauté with the iconic Rouge Louboutin nail and lip colour.
Our people are at the heart of our brand.
We celebrate individuality and allow the freedom to have responsibility, autonomy and creativity within your role. Our colleagues have in common the passion and dedication to our Brand, and its continued success.
We live by our values:
We are down to earth – we stand with authenticity, integrity and respect. We have passion – we drive our business with agility, commitment and care. We have happiness in all that we do – we collaborate with positivity, open-mindedness and fun. We work with inspiration – we envision the future with confidence, creativity and freedom.”
The Maison Christian Louboutin is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruitment practices that do not discriminate against any job applicant because of their race, color, gender, age, nationality, culture(s), religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. We believe that a culture of diversity and individuality fosters our core values we listed above.
Overview and purpose of role:
As a Sales Associate at Christian Louboutin, you have a fundamental role in translating our brand DNA and our Story to the client to maintain our fabulous brand image whilst transforming the client expectation and needs into sales success and loyalty. You are the voice of Christian and a true ambassador for the Christian Louboutin brand, our products, values and our culture.
Under the leadership of the management team, in the capacity of Sales Associate, you will provide an outstanding, sparkling client experience which is highly personalised, efficient and discrete. You are an integral member of a high performing sales team who are sales focused and driven. You will be dedicated to creating desire for the brand, delivering exceptional customer service, sharing your knowledge about the variety of our luxurious collections, whilst maintaining the store in the best conditions and ensuring ongoing loyalty from our clients.
KNOW THE ROLE:
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Attending and participating in all training events such as sales techniques, sales ceremony or product knowledge trainings.
- Providing exceptional standards of customer experience, surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity by following all steps of the Christian Louboutin Sales Ceremony.
- Demonstrating and reflecting the luxury brand image through the service you deliver, your positive and professional attitude, personal grooming, dress code and through the expected standards of behaviour.
- Responding to all client queries and issues in a professional, effective and timely manner. This of course includes managing return items or damages for example.
- Demonstrating competent awareness of our overall business performance and the surrounding market/industry.
- Actively striving to achieve key performance indicators, in order to improve boutique/concession results and reaching individual and store targets.
- Awareness of the business strategy, engaged in prioritising the appropriate products or alternatives for successful sales results.
- Developing detailed and extensive knowledge of all products and our brand culture and DNA, in order to provide exceptional customer service and to build sales.
- Be an expert in product information, including knowledge of the influence of the design, the construction and craftsmanship of the product, the materials utilised, and how to care for the product.
Relationship Building & Customer Relationship Management
- Building and maintaining quality relationships with clients, resulting in strong sales performance.
- Ensuring loyalty to the brand by development of these relationships through personal interaction and active clientelling.
- Driving CRM in your location and maintenance of your client file/book.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to growing your client base and client spend including outreach to clients for events such as private sale, in store events or new product/collection launches.
- A proactive member of the team, working towards achieving tasks set and to meeting the store targets and goals.
- Partner effectively and collaboratively with all team members to contribute to a professional and rewarding workplace culture.
- Assisting the management team alongside fellow colleagues to support with the daily operations or back office activities of the location.
Please note: Colleagues must be comfortable with the physical element of the role, including but not limited to, manual handling, standing for long periods of time and use of ladders as required or any other Health and Safety requirement as covered within the training.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
Skills and Requirements:
In order to deliver the main responsibilities of the role, you will need the following skills:
- Proven experience in a luxury retail or service environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to follow all steps of the Christian Louboutin Sales Ceremony and able to adapt to the pace of the environment managing up to 3 customers at any one time for example.
- Strong clientelling skills in order to ensure client contact is maintained engaging them in a long term professional and loyal relationship
- Management of client communication in a luxury way, respecting our guidelines on social networks such as whatsapp, Instagram for example.
- Be a consistent ‘Top Seller’ and able to analyse own KPI and sales results and react accordingly to achieve personal and store results to demonstrate strong business acumen.
- Where or when there is no specific cashier, management of cash processes as required. Experience in cash handling procedures.
- Where or when there is no specific stock assistant able to receive products delivery, enter the products in the system, store and sort the products, tidy the stock room maintain high level of service for other members of the team and corporate functions
- Excellent attention to detail, in order to support the needs of the business and to provide a polished and professional service.
- Ability to create an authentic warm reception for all clients and demonstrate a humble attitude to ensure the most professional and positive environment.
- Strong brand awareness and able to protect the business strategy and plans, maintaining confidential business information as required.
- Exceptional communication (oral and written) and strong interpersonal skills. Able to build strong, authentic relationships with clients and to partner with fellow team members whilst supporting and working effectively with the management team.
- Articulate and confident to interact appropriately and professionally with clients in order to maximise sales.
- Motivated and committed with a ‘can do’ positive attitude. Able to meet the demands of a busy boutique/concession with high energy levels and a determination to achieve a strong sales record.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and willing to perform varied tasks depending on the needs of the business. Proactive, dynamic and have a willingness to learn and develop.
- Excellent, brand appropriate personal appearance – smart with a sense of individual style and adhering to the uniform guidelines.
- Adaptable and flexible. Must be comfortable with change and willing to adapt as required to the needs of the business. Be available to cover shifts if required to support the team and location.
- Effective time management skills. Must be punctual and reliable, able to perform tasks within the required timeframes.
- Must adhere to Company policies and procedures at all times and act with a sense of corporate responsibility, representing the brand appropriately at all times, including on social media.
- Open-minded to diversity internally and externally – ready to work with different people and to serve different types of customers with respect and without bias
- Passionate about his/her own career development and self-awareness of areas of improvement.
How will success be measured?
- You will be set individual daily and monthly sales targets which you are required to achieve.
- You and the store team will have regular mystery shopper investigation based on sales ceremony, product and company knowledge.
- On a yearly basis with probably a monthly or quarterly follow-up, you will have a performance review with targets to still improve your performance based on:
- The core company values and behaviours, which are expected to be demonstrated at all times.
- Team work: you are expected to deliver as part of a team at all times and supporting and mentoring if necessary new team members as required.
- You are expected to respect Company processes and procedures and follow about security, stock, cash, transfer, shoe-uniform, grooming amongst others.
- Your manager will be expected to provide you with ongoing appropriate feedback to support your improvement where necessary and appropriate as required.