GET TO KNOW US
Delivering an unrivalled customer experience in a luxury landmark location housing the world’s most desirable brands. You will be joining a world of style and opportunity. Powered by a warm human spirit and dedicated teamwork. We’re always challenging ourselves to make every experience more special and unique for our customers and our people.
KNOW THE ROLE
This contract within the Lingerie Department. You’ll be many different things to the people in your team. You’ll boost their product knowledge, inspire exceptional levels of customer service and maximise productivity. Contributing to the workshops and sharing your expertise, you’ll keep your own product knowledge up to date, staying ahead of trends and regularly monitoring competitor activity. Not to mention liaising with Buyers and Merchandisers to make sure we have the right products in the right place at the right time.
KNOW WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
An experienced retailer, you’ll have a keen commercial mind, proven sales skills and plenty of flair and initiative. Above all, you’ll know how to pass on your expertise to others and contribute to a polished, passionate, cohesive team that’s motivated to achieve exacting standards. Now you’ll be looking for a higher profile and the chance to make a bigger difference in an environment that respects your know-how and values your input.
- Retail experience.
- Supervisor/Brand Manager experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Merchandising skills are desirable but not essential
- Target driven
- Worked in a fast pace environment
- A people person
- Be a good partner that creates mutual, enduring value for a winning network of customers, suppliers and vendors
- Grow the brand loyal customer base for the brand and Brown Thomas
- To provide excellent pre and after sales service to our customers
- To communicate performance of brand and report weekly sales figures to the supplier, buyers and our Management Team.
- Manage stock lines and offering
- Attend brand training sessions and be responsible for promoting the brand in Brown Thomas.
- Driving sales within a team environment while meeting and exceeding targets and KPI's
- Build strong relationships with personal shopping
- Carry out regular competitive shops
- Protecting and growing the value of the brand
KNOW WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Our City Centre based Head Office is close to all forms of transport and surrounded by many shops, parks and beautiful restaurants.
- Team discount is offered across Brown Thomas, Arnotts and our Concession partners
- Wellbeing initiatives; EAP Scheme, Tax Saver Commuter, Bike to Work, Local Discounts
KNOW HOW WE WORK
- We Drive Creativity and Innovation: Creativity runs through our veins and fuels everything we do. We are an enterprising team that thinks outside the box to bring new ideas to life and to create unrivalled experiences designed for our customers and our world. Fostering a culture of innovation, we keep ahead of the rest while growing sustainably.
- We Go Above and Beyond: As agents of change within our industry we set the standard, always leading, never imitating. We love to go where others haven't and thrive on sharing our knowledge and expertise. We work to surpass expectations, inspiring everyone who comes in to contact with our brands.
- We Do the Right Thing: We respect our world and everyone we interact with. Acting with decency, honesty and transparency, we strive to ensure that everything we contemplate or do, contributes to a sustainable future. Embracing diversity and inclusivity we build trust among our customers, partners, communities and with each other.