GET TO KNOW US
We are a skin wellness brand with an aromatherapist’s soul, an artist’s spirit, and a scientist’s commitment to results. An innovative and global British skincare brand with over 30 years of expertise and available in over 45 countries, we believe in ‘truth in beauty’.
Are you passionate about skin care?
The Impact you will have:
As our Account Manager you will manage a team and the running of the Elemis Account by driving the sales of Elemis treatments and products, and to develop sales and awareness of the Elemis brand using both internal and external promotional activity.
To ensure the Company standards are maintained at all times to the highest level and that professionalism, honesty, customer enthusiasm and personal presentation is maintained at all times.
KNOW THE ROLE:
- To be responsible for the growth of Elemis sales in products within the retail store.
- To pro-actively and enthusiastically drive sales and ensure that both personal targets and counter targets are met, and to strive to exceed set targets.
- To raise awareness of the Elemis brand and educate clients in the product and treatment range.
- To participate fully in promotional / PR activity and ensure the success of the promotion and/or event.
- Ensure that customer service is of the highest standard
- To assist and support in the on-going product knowledge and retail training for the team.
- To work as a team with other individuals and colleagues in the Company and within the store, sharing knowledge when appropriate, helping colleagues and promoting a spirit of mutual respect and support.
- To carry out other duties as so requested by management at time to time.
KNOW WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- A passion and understanding of leading skincare
- Good level and standard of UK/European education or equivalent
- Experience within a similar retail / store role and industry
- Experience supervising and managing a team
- Proven sales record
- Practical work experience in conducting treatments
- Good level of computer literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous experience working with a professional brand