GET TO KNOW US
Longchamp has a long and storied tradition. They are a French luxury brand, and very much steeped in the tradition and heritage of artisan manufacturing and their French heritage.
The company is known for its handbags in leather and canvas, her luggage, her fashion accessories and its ready-to-wear , with Arnotts being the only Boutique in Ireland. The brand is now distributed in more than 300 stores around the world. The house is still owned and managed by the Cassegrain family and very much still holds a family value.
KNOW THE ROLE
As an ambassador for the Longchamp company, you represent the brand image and embody its values at all times. Your role includes greeting and advising customers, developing the customer base and building loyalty to the brand and its products so as to achieve the (sales, service, customer...) targets set by management.
- Customer service
- Greeting and assisting local and international customers, adopting a proactive approach when introducing them to the brand, collections and product lines ;
- Listening to and identifying the customer's needs ;
- Ensuring customer service policy is respected : delivering sincere and impeccable customer service in accordance with the steps in the company's sales process to ensure that every customer has a memorable and unique experience ;
- Developing an effective sales pitch ;
- Demonstrating proficiency in complementary and additional sales techniques ;
- Delivering after-sales service, dealing with any customer dissatisfaction & complaints by offering solutions which best meet customers' needs ;
- Sales and promotions preparations.
- Building customer loyalty and ensuring personalised follow-up to maintain ongoing and appropriate contact with the customer;
- Developing and actively monitoring the store's customer portfolio using the CRM resources available.
- Organisation of the store
- Key holder for opening and closing the store, If applicable and as required;
- Opening and closing the checkout, cashing up when necessary;
- Ticketing when necessary;
- Deliveries and Floor replenishment, when necessary;
- Ensuring that the store operates efficiently;
- Ensuring that products are displayed in line with the company's image and merchandising standards;
- Assisting with annual and rolling stock-takes;
- Assisting with stock control and suggesting where restocking may be required.
KNOW WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- We seek enthusiastic, reliable, energetic, self-starters with experience working in a luxury service retail environment.
- You are recognized for your exemplary behaviour, your dynamism, your autonomy and your proactivity
- Your interpersonal and communication skills will enable you to be customer oriented (listening skills…) and work in team .
- A related retail industry and/or boutique or fashion related industry experience is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Experience with retail point of sale system and key holder experience is a plus but overall, candidates who are passionate about luxury retail and customer service are highly encouraged to apply.
KNOW HOW WE WORK
We Drive Creativity and Innovation.
We think, move, and act fast. Our energy is channelled into creating unrivalled, exciting, social spaces- always bright, vibrant, never boring. We inspire at every opportunity.
We Go Above And Beyond.
We listen, learn and go beyond to bring joy to every single customer interaction. We pride ourselves in bringing the warmest of welcomes, intuitive service and style expertise to all our customers.
We Do The Right Thing.
We act with decency and respect at all times, elevating our role in delivering positive change and doing right by our customers. Constantly evolving we strive for better, always with care and consideration.
KNOW WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Our City Centre based stores are close to all forms of transport and surrounded by many shops, parks and beautiful restaurants.
Team discount is offered to all team members across Brown Thomas Arnotts and our Concession partners.
Wellbeing initiatives at BTA include but are not limited to;
EAP Scheme, Tax Saver Commuter, Bike to Work, Local Discounts, Sports & Social Club.