Lifestyle Expert, Arnotts.
Know The Role:
Our Personal Shopping team are looking for an experienced Lifestyle Expert with a passion for all things home and living to join their team. Our Furniture and Living Departments have been a huge part of the Arnotts heritage. Our loyal customers travel far and wide to shop our beautiful and exclusive brands. Interior Designer's choose Arnotts for their clients as our product offering is full of inspiring and creative pieces which makes Arnotts the perfect destination to make any house a home.
Key responsibilities include;
- Expand the current client base and grow the personal shopping service across our home and living departments by providing expert advice on the right product to suit their lifestyle needs.
- Update yourself on brand offering to ensure you provide our client with informed decisions to purchase with confidence.
- Promote new business through events in store and online, working with the Marketing department in planning and implementing customer events and customer communication through the relevant media channels.
- Identify opportunities and drive corporate business.
- Utilising digital and innovative tools to reinvent the personal shopping experience.
- Develop, identify and drive strong understanding of customer buying patterns, competitors and fashion trends across all product categories
- Working closely with the buying team on customers shopping experience, identifying opportunities to improve sales performance
- Providing excellent customer service and advice to all clients creating a memorable shopping experience
- Assist in the creation of dedicated emails for Personal Shopping customers with product images, product details and pricing.
- Build strong relationships with Interior Designers, creating a wonderful shopping experience for them and their clients assisting them with the selection of products.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information in line with GDPR legislation
Know What We’re Looking For:
- Extensive knowledge of luxury interior brands
- Keen eye for interior design / talent for dressing a room /
- Visual merchandising background is an advantage
- Experience of International markets, preferably retail
- Interest in home ware and customer service.
- Experience using Salesfloor
- Has proven business development experience
- Ability to analyse financial reports and implement strategies to achieve business objectives
- Strong service orientation
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
Know How We Work:
We Drive Creativity and Innovation.
We think, move, and act fast. Our energy is channelled into creating unrivalled, exciting, social spaces- always bright, vibrant, never boring. We inspire at every opportunity.
We Go Above And Beyond.
We listen, learn and go beyond to bring joy to every single customer interaction. We pride ourselves in bringing the warmest of welcomes, intuitive service and style expertise to all our customers.
We Do The Right Thing.
We act with decency and respect at all times, elevating our role in delivering positive change and doing right by our customers. Constantly evolving we strive for better, always with care and consideration.
Know Whats In It For You:
Our City Centre based stores are close to all forms of transport and surrounded by many shops, parks and beautiful restaurants.
Team discount is offered to all team members across Brown Thomas Arnotts and our Concession partners.
Wellbeing initiatives at BTA include but are not limited to;
EAP Scheme, Tax Saver Commuter, Bike to Work, Local Discounts, Sports & Social Club, Annual Health Checks,