GET TO KNOW US
Jo Malone in Brown Thomas Dublin are currently looking for a Temporary Assistant Counter Manager to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
At Jo Malone London, bringing the brand’s generosity to life within our boutiques through exceptional customer service is paramount. Fragrant fun, curiosity and kindness are key. In this role you will truly be the most with the most, entertaining visitors from across the globe and showcasing The World of Jo Malone London to our customers, global colleagues, and corporate clients and media contacts. Creativity in our day to day. From the signature Hand and Arm massage to hosting wedding consultations where you will help bottle some of their most precious memories. From floral crown to graffiti artists, chocolate tasting and cocktail mast classes, our services and events are the talk of the town.
The primary responsibility is to provide outstanding customer service to each customer and to deliver on service goals. Other responsibilities include, but not limited to, maintaining the store environment, operations, assisting with opening and closing of the Boutique and housekeeping duties. The Stylist will understand their individual sales and service goals.
KNOW WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
Responsibilities and tasks
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Maximise sales performance and productivity
- Team management
- Communicate effectively
- Build collaborative relationships
- Create, organise and execute in store events
- Effectively manage stock and inventory
- Maintain high VM standards and work environment
- Complete any administrative tasks to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Confident to use all online learning tools and reporting systems
- Engage in all internal platforms
- To be aware of competitor activity and to drive an omni-channel approach
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will be warm, kind and friendly, love to help with a ‘can-do’ attitude. Will have a passion for service and storytelling whilst being adaptable and versatile. Will be gracious, intelligent, smart and have a groomed, clean and crisp image.
- Proven retail management/assistant retail management experience.
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service.
- Previous business planning experience including setting sales and customer service targets, sales analysis and staff scheduling.
- Previous retail operations experience including inventory and facilities management and cash reconciliation.
- Proven track record of leading a team to achieve sales and customer service targets.
- Experience of creating and executing in-store events.
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment.
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview.