GET TO KNOW US
As a Beauty Ambassador you will represent all that bareMinerals stands for. We create innovative products that are powered by nourishing, skin-loving minerals. We formulate our products with purity in mind, so you can feel good about everything we do. bareMinerals is for all people, of all skin types, of all ages. Everyone is welcome in our family.
We believe makeup and skincare should not only make you look good but should also be good for your skin. So clean minerals have always been the heart and soul of every bareMinerals product. They always will be. Ever since we started the beauty revolution with our bestselling mineral foundation in 1995.
Reports to: Area Manager bareMinerals
Job Location: Arnotts & the Brown Thomas Beauty Lounge
Contract type: 37.5 hours over 5 days full time permanent
KNOW WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Through your leadership your will develop the team to offer exceptional service, which is at the heart of all that bareMinerals stands. You will connect with our customers in meaningful ways, and find innovative to develop opportunities that will develop a new bareMinerals community, whilst engaging your existing, loyal network.
- We will provide you with all the training and development to ensure that you are a true Bare Ambassador and you’ll partner with your Area Manager, Education and HR as you draw on your management experience to drive KPI’s and deliver your goals on counter and with your team. You’ll be motivated and goal orientated, always ready to learn new skills and further your abilities and creativity. The bareMinerals counter gets busy during peak times so we expect you be able to be reactive as well as proactive, and go out of your way to drive your team.
- Experience in coaching and leading a team
- Understanding of KPIs and able to drive these across a team/business
- Demonstrable retail sales experience
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, within a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Flexibility to work key trading hours
- Alignment with the group’s “Trust8” working principles: Think Big, Take Risks, Hands on, Collaborate, Be Open, Act with Integrity, Be Accountable, Applaud Success