GET TO KNOW US
Jo Malone in Brown Thomas Grafton Street Dublin are currently looking for Stockroom Assistant to join their team on a short-term basis.
At Jo Malone London, bringing the brand’s generosity to life within our boutiques through exceptional customer service is paramount. Fragrant fun, curiosity and kindness are key.
KNOW THE ROLE
The primary responsibility is to provide outstanding service and to deliver inventory management goals. Other responsibilities include, but not limited to, maintaining the store environment, operations and housekeeping duties.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Responsibilities and tasks
- Maximise sales performance and productivity through inventory management
- Build collaborative relationships with your colleagues
- Awareness of stock and inventory
- Maintain high VM standards and work environment
- Adhere to Brand grooming guidelines
- Maintain the high standard of housekeeping.
- The Ideal Candidate will be warm, kind and friendly, love to help with a ‘can-do’ attitude. Will be adaptable and versatile. Will be gracious, intelligent, smart, and have a groomed, clean and crisp image.
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview.