GET TO KNOW US
A busy Restaurant with average covers of 250-300 per day. Homemade Restaurant has created a modern & contemporary dining experience influenced by suppliers & producers complimented by a vibrant & genuine service.
KNOW THE ROLE
Homemade Restaurant in our Arnotts department store are currently looking for a fulltime Kitchen Porter to join their team on a full-time permanent.
Ideal candidate must be energetic, creative & represent the Restaurant in a professional manner at all times.
Comply with all company policies & procedures.
Familiar with HACCP & H&S guidelines.
KNOW WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an energetic, motivated and honest person to join our fantastic team.
· To follow all cleaning schedules for the Kitchen and Back of House Areas.
· To adhere to all food safety regulations as listed in the HACCP manual.
· To follow all health and safety guidelines, particularly in relation to using chemicals and manual handling.
· To wash all crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, glassware and condiment sets and ensure they are spotlessly clean.
· To sweep and mop floors using the correct chemicals and equipment’s.
· To store all Kitchen items in the correct place.
· To empty all bins in a timely manner and follow the recycling guidelines whilst doing so.
· To keep the kitchen clean and tidy and to an agreed standard.
· To always follow instruction for senior chefs on duty.
· Some food preparation jobs will also be part of this job.
· Strong work ethic and organisational skills
· Work as part of a fast-paced team
· The ability to prioritize and help out where needed
KNOW HOW WE WORK
We Drive Creativity and Innovation.
We think, move, and act fast. Our energy is channelled into creating unrivalled, exciting, social spaces- always bright, vibrant, never boring. We inspire at every opportunity.
We Go Above And Beyond.
We listen, learn and go beyond to bring joy to every single customer interaction. We pride ourselves in bringing the warmest of welcomes, intuitive service and style expertise to all our customers.
We Do The Right Thing.
We act with decency and respect at all times, elevating our role in delivering positive change and doing right by our customers. Constantly evolving we strive for better, always with care and consideration.
KNOW WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Our City Centre based stores are close to all forms of transport and surrounded by many shops, parks and beautiful restaurants.
Team discount is offered to all team members across Brown Thomas Arnotts and our Concession partners.
Wellbeing initiatives at BTA include but are not limited to;
EAP Scheme, Tax Saver Commuter, Bike to Work, Local Discounts, Sports & Social Club.