Get To Know Us
Ted’s Mission Statement
Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand. By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted’s high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer. In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: ‘Would Ted do it that way?’
Know The Role:
Ted Baker in our Brown Thomas Galway store are currently looking for a Concession Manager to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Know What We're Looking For:
Our approach is "no ordinary" and so are our people. Ted is looking for talenTED new recruits to join his expanding UK & Europe teams. A sharp CV is a good start but experience alone doesn't always count for everything. If you're a fashionable lad or lass and know the difference between a loo and a lift, then you might just make the cut.
ExciTED for a new opportunity? Ted Baker is currently seeking a talented and passionate full-time Location Manager for our beautiful Brown Thomas Galway!
So, You Think You've Got What it Takes.
The Location Managers role is to lead the location achievement of KPI‟s creating an exemplary customer environment and motivating the team to achieve excellence. To be accountable for driving the business forward and be an inspirational ambassador of Ted who understands and promotes the company’s “Mission Statement” and “Vision”.
- Ensure the team maximizes sales potential by the correct use of all resources, leadership and team motivation.
- Deliver effective recruitment, training and motivation of the team. Adapt personal, interpersonal and Managerial behaviour to bring out the best in people and enhance the company brand values.
- Implementing strong succession planning and development.
- Reflect the values of the brand with integrity and respect for others. Be seen as truthful, fair and trustworthy and demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for the brand.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Use feedback to modify and develop alternative solutions and be prepared to make decisions.
- Be competent in knowledge of stores performance and have a keen awareness of local market, support team to develop client opportunities.
- Follow policies and procedures and complete administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Manage store systems/processes to support a sales environment and achieve operational guidelines.
- Protect the assets of the store and deliver company standard in security, health and safety and maintenance
- Develop strong partnerships with Visual Merchandising
- Implementing strong succession planning and development
- Lead successful commercial walk throughs/store visits; strong market awareness and understanding of branch analysis
- Cascade relevant information onto store teams (morning meetings, etc)
- Implement and establish strong TSE culture; maximize partnerships with TSE and
- Delegation of responsibilities or delegation to other members of the management team (ASM, Supervisors, etc)
- A strong digital focus with the ability to embrace and drive new initiatives from concept to implementation, helping support new ways of selling and brand profile enhancements.
Tools of the Trade….
- Previous sales and team management experience
- Previous retail sales experience in a high end, contemporary environment, with a passion for product, retail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Adaptable to the needs of the business
- Analytical consideration
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Established relationships in the local marketplace
- Authentic - We have the freedom to be our ‘best self’, being true to ourselves and others
- Kind - We try to do the right thing: for each other, our communities, our planet and for Ted
- Curious - We are hungry to explore, innovate and think differently
- Courageous - We have the confidence to be brave, have fun and discover the unexpected
- Inclusive - We embrace and respect individuality and celebrate difference & diversity
Ted Baker is committed to equal opportunities and embraces diversity, understanding the needs and benefits of a balanced, inclusive workforce. We do not tolerate any harassment or discrimination towards any of our candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.