GET TO KNOW US
Tom Ford Beauty in our Arnotts store are currently looking for a Specialist to join their team on a part-time permanent basis
KNOW THE ROLE
“It is my desire to create the first true luxury brand of the 21st century.” —Tom Ford
Tom Ford Beauty is a covetable collection of cosmetics and fragrances, shaped with Tom Ford’s singular vision of modern glamour and crafted with the ultimate in quality and luxury.
KNOW WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- To achieve the retail objectives of the Tom Ford Beauty brand and ensure the success of the account.
- To promote and maintain the Tom Ford Beauty image and service standards.
- Achieve required retail sales targets; daily, weekly, monthly as set by the Company and communicated by the Counter Manager.
- Achieve the daily target of new customer recruitment as communicated by the Counter Manager.
- Utilise Customer Registry system to strengthen customer loyalty and maximise new launches and events through targeted customer communication.
- Give prompt, polite and efficient service at all times.
- Adhere to the Tom Ford Beauty service standards at all times.
- Communicate and demonstrate product expertise with every customer.
- Maintain high standard of personal grooming as required by Tom Ford Beauty.
- Wear the Tom Ford Beauty uniform and maintain the uniform clean, professional condition.
- Adhere at all times to Tom Ford Beauty specific makeup guidelines.
- Wear only Tom Ford Beauty products during working hours unless otherwise specified.
- Help colleagues and promote team efficiency by being flexible and taking on tasks as required.
- Communicate information to the Counter Manager and colleagues as needed.
- Maintain high standards of time-keeping on the counter to ensure team efficiency.
- Clean counters, tester stands and displays regularly to maintain Tom Ford Beauty brand image.
- Merchandise the counter according to brand guidelines.
- Adhere to brand hygiene standards and correct utilisation of all selling/demonstration tools and take action to ensure the counter complies with these.
- Complete all administration accurately, legibly and on time – including personal retail sales reporting and any other specific administration that is required by the Counter Manager.
- Carry out any other duties as may be required to support the Counter/Business Manager, the Sales & Education Executive and/or the Company from time to time.
KNOW HOW WE WORK
We Drive Creativity and Innovation.
We think, move, and act fast. Our energy is channelled into creating unrivalled, exciting, social spaces- always bright, vibrant, never boring. We inspire at every opportunity.
We Go Above And Beyond.
We listen, learn and go beyond to bring joy to every single customer interaction. We pride ourselves in bringing the warmest of welcomes, intuitive service and style expertise to all our customers.
We Do The Right Thing.
We act with decency and respect at all times, elevating our role in delivering positive change and doing right by our customers. Constantly evolving we strive for better, always with care and consideration.