GET TO KNOW US
Hermès GB Limited is one of the many subsidiaries branching out from our Hermès International Headquarters in Paris. We operate with over 260 employees, from our Headquarters in London and across eight stores within our retail function in cities such as London, Dublin and Manchester.
Hermès really is a truly wonderful place to work. Close relationships, humility and a thirst for team success make the company’s management style unique. Behind the drive for excellence is a spirit of goodwill in which personal achievement is for the benefit of the group’s progress, and where everyone shows commitment and passion, depth and lightness in all that they do.
Learning and sharing, cultivating one’s curiosity and capacity to be amazed, innovating and never ceasing to push the boundaries of excellence are all crucial aspects of each individual’s development, and make up the company’s principle of continuous learning and passing down of knowledge.
Our DNA is built up of People, Passion, Personality and of course, our wonderful Product.
This is an exciting opportunity for any professional who is keen to be part of a close team within a dynamic and flourishing organisation.
KNOW THE ROLE:
The Hermes concession in our Brown Thomas store are currently looking for a Senior Sales & Service Ambassador to join their team on a full-time temporary basis.
The mission of the role is to excel in customer service to all clients. Be a true ambassador of the house and a role model in the store. Support and guide Sales Assistant and Sales and Service Ambassadors in store with complex sales. Hold an established, loyal client base which is continuously developed. Demonstrate the core values, culture and show appreciation of the house.
The Key Responsibilities Are:
1. Sales & Service
• Contribution to turnover of store through active selling.
• Demonstrate warmth and patience in all dealings with our customers, always displaying a ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Develop your knowledge of the after sales support processes.
• Be proactive yourself in familiarising yourself with merchandise to enhance product knowledge and be confident in selling all metiers.
• Be aware of commercial objectives and goals on a larger scale.
• Provide qualitative feedback on the product and service to the store management and merchandising teams.
• Deliver an outstanding service to clients.
• Support new comers and become a ‘Go to person’ in the store.
• Exceed in your area of additional responsibilities (e.g.) ambassador for VM/CRM/ training/digital.
• Participate in the morning brief.
• Take full responsibility of cycle count results within your metier and come up with solutions to enhance and improve.
• Support with buying on adhoc basis.
• Start building communication with key people external to the store
• Ensure strong and professional customer communication during selling ceremony and in after sales.
• Consistently accurate CRM capture and recording of client data.
• Hold an exemplary solid, active and local client base.
• Alongside the management, look after client special orders and ensure thorough communication with client and colleagues throughout the process.
4. Commercial Acumen
• Provide service related updates in daily briefs.
• Set and train on VM related standards in liaison with VM team.
• Support VM team and store management in making commercial decisions related to in store VM.
• Maintain and develop mix of own metier.
• Work in line with store and company commercial objectives.
• Support in management of high value/demand products.
• Active participation in various store communications.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills – both verbal or written.
• Maintain store standards and become familiar with daily procedures.
• Ensure merchandise is handled with care and consideration.
• Adherence and upholding of House procedures
• Maintain and uphold VM standards
• Be fully aware of stock levels within your metier and ensure timely replenishment and organisation.
• Successfully participate in and complete any training provided.
• Identify service related training needs in store.
• Support in in-house training (i.e.) H Immersion.
KNOW WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Demonstrate good team spirit in the workplace and act as a team player.
• Show warmth, empathy, and confidence in decisions making
• especially with objections
• Stays calm and under pressure whilst also being adaptable and versatile
• Act as a true ambassador of the House
• Hold a high level of personal standards and take initiative where necessary
• Have an ability to challenge and constructively question the norm
• Show resilience and composure
• Show dependability (e.g.) in stock takes, VM changes etc.
• Problem solving capabilities
• Inspire and motivate through attitude and actions
• Lead by example in demonstrating exceptional service standards – actively showing warmth, generosity and simplicity in client interactions to contribute to sales and service in store
• Entrepreneurial skills
• Influential skills