Founded in Paris in 1998, the brand excels in bold, modern, urban fashion. It wasn’t long before it opened its first boutique in Paris on the Rive Gauche in the 6th arrondissement. Today, the brand is available in 37 countries via 448 points of sale.
KNOW THE ROLE:
Maje at Brown Thomas Grafton Street is currently looking for a passionate for fashion Sales Assistant to join the team. Contract 30 hours weekly. Preferentially candidate to be fully flexible.
KNOW WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a competitive retail Sales Assistant to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. Sales Assistant duties include selling, restocking and merchandising. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Actively involve in the receiving of new shipments
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies policies and procedures
- Proven working experience in retail sales
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills