GET TO KNOW US
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
KNOW THE ROLE:
Bottega Veneta in our Brown Thomas store are currently looking for 3 Sales Associates to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
KNOW WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
How you will contribute
- To develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service.
- An understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware.
- To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures.
- Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met.
- To ensure that all procedures and policies are understood. To carry out work according to those standards.
- Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with company standards.
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations.
- Opening & closing the Store according the needs of the business, in line with Company security rules.
- To carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Consultant role.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Networking skills
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes and work in a high-pressurized environment
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Passionate about fashion
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
As part of the Kering Group, we are a fair, positive and creative entity. Our mission is to attract different talents, who recognize these primordial values, and who are driven by the desire to develop them within this group luxury and lifestyle, without ever compromising them. At Bottega Veneta, we are interested in the result of individual efforts. We identify, nurture and develop all kinds of talents, offering multiple resources and learning opportunities to optimize our professional growth. Dedicated to deepen creativity and innovation, we encourage the learning of know-how while helping professional development.