KNOW THE ROLE:
As one of our talented sales advisors you will provide welcoming, authentic and personalized service to our customers in order to achieve all customer service and sales targets. With your passion for people; our company; products and services, you will ensure that each customer has a unique and inspirational in-store experience which educates, inspires and delights them. This is a part time role, 18 hours over 4 days.
KNOW WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Previous retail industry/guest services experience is desirable (preferably within beauty).
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service.
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment.
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software is desirable.
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview.
- Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer.